Journal’s Policies about Plagiarism
- Corresponding authors are obliged to be responsible for the submitted manuscript of their own manuscript.
- Frequently this journal checks all received manuscripts carefully to ensure the acceptable plagiarism.
- The editorial managers of this journal identify plagiarism and fraud, and also they provide corrections, explanations, retractions, and apologies if needed.
- The publisher undertakes that the journal monitors plagiarism and issues related to the data fraud in the received manuscripts.
- All manuscripts are initially checked for plagiarism by ithenticate
- Acceptable: If plagiarism is 0-30% and no manuscript has more than 15% plagiarism, it will be sent to the next steps for further review.
- Checkable: If the plagiarism is 30-50%, the manuscript will be returned to the author to reduce the plagiarism. The author is obliged to reduce the similarity to an acceptable level without removing the main content of the manuscript and submit it again through the underlying profile, in this case, it will be rechecked (If requested by the author, our team can decline plagiarism to an acceptable level, in which case the author must pay $100. It should be noted that this fee must be paid immediately and its payment will not be a guarantee for the manuscript’s acceptance).
- Unacceptable: If plagiarism is over 50%, the manuscript will be rejected.
- In most rare cases, when a manuscript containing plagiarism is published, the authors are informed and their names are blacklisted, the relevant manuscript will be immediately removed from this publication, and this issue will be officially made public through the publication's website.
We think that this website can help you to reduce the plagiarism rate and rewriting scientific texts: http://wordtune.com
Plagiarism, as a general term, includes several concepts:
- Using ideas, words, without referencing the main reference is plagiarism.
- Copying verbatim, in whole or in part, without hinting the main reference.
- Taking ideas from the main reference and changing its syntax in such a way that writing style of the corresponding author is still noticeable.
- Use of graphs, photos, or tables, in whole or in part, without reference or permission.
- If a research work is rewritten by another author with a different context so that it has a seemingly acceptable textual similarity, it is plagiarism.
- Self-plagiarism refers to the author’s use of themes that has been written in his/ or her previous manuscripts.
Journal policies regarding publication, commercial, and non-commercial uses
- All the manuscripts of this journal are under open access rules and the authors are allowed to download and use the manuscripts by mentioning the reference.
- All authors at Sami Publishing Company (SPC) sets out the copyright of their manuscripts, so they can archive published manuscripts on their own web pages, corporate web pages, and various repositories of their boilerplate subjects. Authors are encouraged to deposit the final published PDF since this makes more visits, more citation, and eventually the larger number of the manuscripts’ submissions.
- Authors may also reuse the Abstract and Citation information (e.g., Title, Author name, and Publication dates) of their manuscript anywhere at any time including social media such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Academia, ResearchGate, Facebook, Wikipedia, blogs, and Twitter, providing that where possible a link is included back to the manuscript on the journal site. Preferably the link should be, or include, the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) which can be found in the Citation information about the manuscript online. The accepted version may be placed on: the author's personal website and/or the author's company/institutional repository or archive.
- If the company or individuals want to sell paper and electronic versions of manuscripts, they must obtain the necessary permission, in which case they must connect with the journal's email (email@example.com) or publisher's email (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).